2. Accuracy of Information – AAA attempts to be as accurate as possible on the Website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, AAA makes no representations or warranties that the content or information available on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Any content or information on the Website is subject to change without notice.
4. Limited License – AAA grants you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the Website for your personal and non-commercial purposes only, and to print pages from the Website only in connection with that use. The limited license set forth in this Section 4 does not include the right to: (i) modify or download the Website or its Content (except caching or as necessary to view content); (ii) make any use of the Website or its Content other than personal use; (iii) create any derivative work based upon either the Website or its Content; (iv) collect account information for the benefit of another party; (v) use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing AAA's name or the Trademarks without AAA's express written consent; or (vi) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, whether automated or manual, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on AAA's infrastructure. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website for personal, non-commercial use only. A site that links to this Website (i) may link to, but not replicate, AAA's Content; (ii) may not imply that AAA is endorsing such site or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with AAA; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive, infringing or otherwise inappropriate or unlawful, and may contain only content appropriate for all ages; (v) may not portray AAA or its products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate AAA with undesirable products, services, or opinions; (vi) may not use any Trademark without express written permission; (vii) may not link to any page of the Website other than the home page; or (viii) unless you have obtained AAA's prior written approval, may not bring up or present content on this Website within another site ("framing"). AAA may, in its sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Website, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link.
5. Your Use of the Website – Certain features of the Website, such as the share your story section, allow you to provide AAA with comments or other material. While AAA encourages you to state what is on your mind, you may not post, upload, transmit or otherwise make available any content through the Website that (i) is promotional in nature, including solicitations, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or the like; (ii) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (iii) violates or infringes the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any third party, or is provided or posted without the permission of the owner(s) of such rights; (iv) contains software viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or (v) is harmful to minors. You are solely responsible for the content that you provide to AAA, including the content of any comments or information posted by you, or for the content of any information accessible through any links to third party sites contained within your comment. AAA has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor content on the Website to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request, and may edit or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Website for any reason. AAA reviews comments to the share your story section before posting, so you will notice a delay from when you submit a comment to when it is posted on this Website. In its sole discretion, AAA may choose not post your comment. Nonetheless, AAA does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, or agree with the comments, opinions or statements post on AAA's share your story section or elsewhere within the Website, and AAA does not verify that comments posted are truthful, accurate or reliable. Any unauthorized use by you of the Website or the Content terminates the limited license set forth in these Terms and Conditions without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
6. Third Party Links – AAA is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to or from the Website. Links appearing on the Website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by AAA, its affiliates or its partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. AAA is in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and does not warrant the offerings of off-site pages or any other sites linked to or from the Website, nor does AAA assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and sites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-site pages and other sites that you visit.
7. Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability – YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT THEREIN ARE PRESENTED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." AAA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AVAILABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, UNLESS SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. AAA DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. YOU AGREE THAT AAA, ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, OWNERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES (THE "AAA PARTIES") WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE WEBSITE;(c) LEGAL INTERPRETATIONS TAKEN FROM THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE; (d) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (e) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-SITE LINKS ON THE WEBSITE; (f) COMPUTER VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, SYSTEM FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINKING TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY SITES; (g) INJURY OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR (g) EVENTS BEYOND AAA'S REASONABLE CONTROL.
FURTHER, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW THE AAA PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT THEREIN REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF AAA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. Indemnification – You agree, at your own expense, to defend, indemnify and hold the AAA Parties harmless for any loss, damages or costs incurred by the AAA Parties, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from or in connection with any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from (i) your use of the Website; (ii) your infringement of any intellectual property right of any third party, or of any right of personality or publicity or (iii) any content that you input, post, upload, distribute, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available through the Website. You shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of AAA. AAA reserves the right to, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
9. Disputes – With respect to any dispute regarding the Website, your rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Texas, and without regard to the conflict of law principles of the State of Texas. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Website shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Texas, Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate AAA's intellectual property rights, AAA may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in the state or federal courts located in the State of Texas, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts and hereby irrevocably waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-conveniens.
10. Termination –AAA shall have the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Website if, in its sole discretion, you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms and Conditions. AAA may also discontinue or change this Website, or its availability to you, at any time and for any reason, and without prior notice or liability.
11. General – Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between AAA and you. AAA's failure to enforce or exercise any provision or right hereof shall not constitute a waiver of such provision or right, nor shall AAA's waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision at any other time. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable court decision, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in force and effect. AAA will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, AAA's original objectives and intent as reflected in the original provision.
12. Contact information – If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us:
Aware Awake Alive
3112 Windsor Road, #A113
Austin, TX 78703