Read Other Stories Here
- One night in the Fall of 2010, while an undergrad at Michigan State, I was at a party where….
- During my freshman year in college, I experienced firsthand the dangers of overdrinking and alcohol
- I was a victim of alcohol poisoning and hazing at a fraternity back in 1982
- Aware Awake Alive Saved My Daughter’s Life
Have you lost a loved one to alcohol poisoning? Have you been witness to someone who was saved by receiving medical treatment after binge drinking? Please tell us your story. If we feel your story could make a difference and help save a life from alcohol poisoning, we will contact you for permission to publish your story on this website. Thanks for sharing your experience. It could make a difference!